MANDARAKE ZENBU 102
Price 1000 yen (909 yen plus tax)
716 pages (planned)
Published by Mandarake
Alternatively, you can contact us via the phone number below. (Japanese)
When the voice guidance begins, press 5 then 3.
For Big Auction inquiries please contact the Editorial Department.
- Q - Can I pay in dollars / euros / pounds?
- A - Sorry, all payments must be made in yen.
- Q - Is the catalog available in any other languages?
- A - The physical copy of the catalog is in Japanese only (although there is a small section on the bidding process that is written in English). An English translation for some of the popular items is provided on the left of the main Zenbu page, as well some as important information about them. Click the pictures for more details.
- Q - I want to get the catalog as soon as possible. Which store should I go to?
- A - Our Nakano store usually gets the catalog a few days before its scheduled release date, so please contact the store directly. Other Mandarake stores receive their copies afterward. Regular bookstores in Japan release their copies on the 10th every other month (February, April, June, August, October, December), but this may vary depending on the store and region.
- ● Batman Special Feature
Lots of items including the tin of Batman on the cover and various types of Batmobiles. Figures, aeroplanes, dump trucks, motorbikes, helicopters, puppets, games, plastic models, puzzles, etc. The magazine Batman "Shonen Gaho", "Shonen King" cover & Jiro Kuwata edition and the all colour National Comics "Batman" also appear. You can see Batman's popularity up to now in this book, and it has a lot of value as a reference. It's a book that will make you say "I want this" or "I didn't know this existed". The pages are full of surprises.
- ● Beyblade and Medabots Special Feature
Beyblade and Medabots are already nostalgic. We have over 300 items in total. You might be able to find that item you used to play with when you were younger.
- ● Animation Cels and Anime Gengas
Golden Age of Jump 90's ed.
"One Piece", "Dragon Ball Z", "Slam Dunk"
"Yu Yu Hakusho", "Hunter x Hunter" and others!
- ● Hand-drawn Illustrations, Shikishi and Manuscripts
The ever popular Osamu Tezuka, Fujio Akatsuka, Shotaro Ishimori, Fujiko Fujio A (Motoo Abiko), Shinji Nagashima, Maruo Suehiro, Kazuo Umezu, Toshio Saeki, Momoko Sakura, Rumiko Takahashi, Keiichiro Kimura, Yoshiyuki Tomino and more.
- ● Tankobon (Single Volume Books)
A large number of Disney books (complete Disney masterpieces) + Disney feature cartoons published by Tomobooksha, which published many kashi-hon in the 1950s.
- ● New Size Books
Tentoumushi Comics Special Feature part two. Complete 100 volume set of "Asari-chan" and other works from the 90s-2000s. Special feature on the late Takao Yaguchi.
- ● Vintage Comic Magazines and Supplements
Jidaigeki Hero Special Feature!
"Stop! Nii-chan" complete supplement set
- ● Doujinshi
Batman Vs Superman parody Doujinshi
Tanaka Ogeretsu Original Doujinshi
Touhou Arrangement CD Special Feature
Anime Reference Doujinshi (Showa) Special Feature
- ● Cards
Mashin Hero Wataru And Mado King Granzort Special Feature
In addition, Mini 4WD cards and minor cards
Pokemon Cards Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG, etc.
- ● Dolls
LIVING DEAD DOLLS Special Feature!
A Living Dead Doll is a doll that takes the form of a dead child, inspired by the idea of a neglected doll that looked like a corpse.
We will be selling a lot of movie collaborations and limited edition items.
- ● Voice Actor Goods
Items from popular young and seasonal voice actors to well established actors
There are signed goods!
- ● Vehicle Goods
Eidai Grip Technica series - The cars are in good condition and hard to find!
- ● Records and Cassettes
Batman, Asahi Sonorama (AM series) and others
- ● Railway Goods
Many items chugging along! Endo, Tomy and more.
- ● Movie and Anime Posters
The Drifters movie posters have become a thing of value!
"The Drifters" Shochiku and Toho movie poster
- ● Kaiba and Other Books
Art, photo collections, picture books, illustrated references, luxurious books, limited edition books, literature, research, reference materials etc. A range from the Mandarake Kaiba stores (Nakano, Shibuya, Sapporo, Grandchaos , Fukuoka). A collection of prints from the 1930s, a juvenile supplement mystery to the yearbook. Special feature of My Birthday, first published by Jitsugyo no Nihonsha as a magazine about love and fortune telling. Also original prints, signed books, etc.